Unofficial Mills

27th January to 2nd February 2008

Jono

The bosses are going to end up doing what teachers did on your last day of school. They wait till the day before the last day and say "right, you're all free to go home now, DON'T come in tomorrow". Just to make sure you don't mess around or set the fire alarms off.

I'm surprised JK and Joel didn't do something like that on their last day. Guess it was a Sunday.

Tea time x

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The bosses are going to end up doing what teachers did on your last day of school. They wait till the day before the last day and say "right, you're all free to go home now, DON'T come in tomorrow". Just to make sure you don't mess around or set the fire alarms off.

Our school doesn't do that! They make us prefects sit on the firebells, and then wait around until everyone else has left before we can leave. And then if a bell goes off they can blame whoever was meant to be guarding it.

Nah, the online department had put it on YouTube and I get e-mails when they put a new video up.

I presumed it was just going to be something they spoke about and put online straight away. Didn't realise it was going to be a set-up!

Mr Read how can you say that?? Torchwood is one of very few good programs on TV at the moment!

I wouldnt mind lifeguarding the pool for Scott:p

Can Scott swim? His fake tan would come off!

And no love. I'd rather have TV Burp on replay! :P

There's a new sort of facebook now, but there's so many different Scott Mills fan pages it's not worth mentioning as you'll never get everyone joining the same one.

I set one up-to-date so people could keep informed about the downloads and stuff on this website. Just a sneaky way of promotion I guess.

Thinking about it, Puppet Man would be ideal. He probably does six hours of the same thing each day already.

Yeah! Yeah Terry. Yeah! Was that accent really his actual accent?

Ah Hot Chip. They want Westlife to cover this song according to reports yesterday. Complete with boy band moves. Don't tempt them...