Unofficial Mills

How much would you have to drink...

dstrkzn

Haha, for some reason that reminded me of when Ricky Wilson from Kaiser Chiefs was misquoted as saying he'd w*nk off a tramp for success or something. But anyway... biting a homeless man's ear isn't something I'd particularly want to do no matter how drunk I was.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Yuck :cry: I wouldn't bite a homeless person regardless of how drunk I was. We're lucky to have only one real homeless person in our town. For some reason, there are many stupidly unrealistic stories surrounding him which say that he's actually rich, etc, prefers living on the streets, etc. Strangely, I've never actually seen him beg, as such. He lives in the porch of the Halifax bank. What does this say for our society's Economy, eh?? :*

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

It wont top the hammering Angus Deaton received on Have i got news for you after his hooker coke affair:

Deaton: 'Elements are true, elements are not true'

Paul Merton: 'There was elephants in there aswell'

:D:lol:

Paul Merton getting the paper front page printed on his t-shirt was the best bit.

People blame all sorts of things on being drunk, it really shouldn't be an excuse. No one else forced the alcohol down them.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'