16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the way, can we podcast Paul McCartney's show later?

I hope so! It's far too late for me to listen to the radio at ten o'clock (it's 9pm in England, isn't it?) but I have to hear it, especially because I simply love the Beatles ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Bye the way, Jono... why is the shoutbox on now?

Because I'll be off out before the end of the show.

Oh yeah Hannah off of the website texted me to tell me he'd finished. Like midnight on Saturday. And she had a shout out from him

The new movie 'Chuck and Larry'. That's quite funny, but it's about two guys pretending to be gay. What kind of filth is that!

I was anticipating an only bley million...

Edit: Oh wait, there is :D The lord is blessing us today.

Wow, Radio 1 is so amazing. The only establishment legendary enough to bring you Mills and Paul McCartney in the same venue on the same evening! Not even Parkinson can do that.

Flipping 'eck, Ben and Matt and Scott Mills? Edith will be jealous!

Wow, Radio 1 is so amazing. The only establishment legendary enough to bring you Mills and McCartney in the same venue on the same day! Not even Parkinson can do that.

Unfortunately I can't listen to Paul McCartney tonight because it's too late...:cry: And imagine, I'm a Beatles-fan, I have to hear it!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot