Unofficial Mills

16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

Other than my shoulder hurting due to the nobs on the bus, I'm absolutely dandy. :D Yourself?

Maximo Park's JT cover this morning was amazing.

Im poorly but ill shut up before I get the "Oh Emma your always ill" thing, actually I havent been poorly in ages until now where I feel crap.

I heard Maximo Park this morning wasnt too sure tbh :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poor Kelly ;)

I'm fine. Just had to remember three birthdays today. And I nearly forgot one of them. I thought of it on my way to school, but when I met the guy in school I just said "hi". Fortunately I saw him again later and said "happy birthday". A bit embarrasing though, 'cause he knew that I knew it's his birthday ...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

No its not, think im getting a cold/flu cant keep a proper temperature, was shivering earlier, and have no colour in my cheeks my mum thinks I look like a ghost.

Aye, that's going around. I had it last week too, it's not pleasant but it only lasts for a few days. :)

I love these covers, I haven't heard a bad one yet!

_44090615_samamanda_203.jpg

They look like, and are, the most irritating people in the world.

I watched that Barbie Girl video to which Jono posted a link. Oh my god, they're just irritating. Notice the way they look at each other when they're on the phone...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Urgh, I'm so annoyed with Letts online. I ordered a diary three weeks ago, so I could work out what I'm doing and when I can do overtime. They took the money out the day later, and I am still waiting for the diary. They won't reply to my e-mails either.

Wow, people are still using BT 1571 these days.