Unofficial Mills

31/07/2007 - Tuesday

Jono

Good morning, it's Tuesday, and the last Tuesday on breakfast for quite a while!

Scott and the team were pleased Britney Spears has finally divorced her ex, but would you marry her? George and David wouldn't, but Scott was more than happy to give it a go. She maybe mad, but you'd still give it a go, wouldn't you?

<I>Caller: "There's something about skanky spears, she's amazing, and I still would".</I>

Plenty of male callers were up for it, and some even preferred her new off-the-rails look compared to her olden days. At least you know she's mad before you marry her, and don't find out after the wedding day like Stella off of Eastenders.

Mike Hock is sweeping the airwaves at the moment. First Zane, then Annie's show, then Steve Wright on Radio 2, then Joel off of Radio 1, and now with Janice Long on Radio 2.

And breaking news (swoosh, boom!) Laura was on CNN last night. The subject of the report? The entries to Puff Daddy included the strange ones we've heard recently on Scott's show, and Laura's entry. This included Laura with her leg over Chappers, but no mention of Scott.

Charley's been talking about Scott on her Big Brother diary on the website. She obviously didn't get the irony of the niceness of the team, and didn't hear the rest of the show as she felt loved by the show.

What is with milk at Radio 1? Newsbeat always has a stash, but Scott's show had no milk. JK and Joel aren't ones to share, as they put marks on their milk to identify their own stuff so it's not nicked. Scott imagines Joel does it at home too, with his ham and cheese.

<I>George: "I wouldn't go anywhere near Joel's cheese".</i>

Scott had a new bookshop game today... where he rung up book shop owners with jokey book names. Today it was Vertigo by Afraido Heights. The second call involved by 'Hock... a Mike'. The book was 'My Bush Is Big'. She said she'd call back in an hour. Finally, an Australlian bookshop called 'Skidmarks' by 'Iteinkai Poomistelv'.

Edith's off to Zante this weekend with Nihal - the Greek island. I quite like the un-enthusiastic Nihal in this link. It must all be an act for his radio show! Scott didn't really know where Zante is, but apparently it's party central, and like Blackpool abroad.

There's this bloke called Tay Zonda, and has a song called 'Chocolate Rain'. It's quite repetitive, but has gone mad all over the internet. Some people think it's a serious message about race, whilst others think it might be about chocolate rain. It will seriously get in your head... apparently... but sounds like a pile of poo. If it was chocolate it'd be like ASDA fruit and nut.

If you've got the new Argos catalogue, go to page 1277, you'll find Liam off of Coronation Street. He's advertising a fart machine. Obviously he didn't expect the popularity of Coronation Street before this catalogue went to press. Check out Item 13 on Page 1433, it should be the Simpsons Alarm Clock, but there's a bit of a typo. Also, there's an amazing new entry called Hitachi. It's called the brain invention interface. You know how you turn off your TV off with your remote control, you can now turn things off by just thinking about it. The only problem is you have to wear a silly special hat.

This week's Record of the Week is Plain White T's and 'Hey There Deliah'.