Unofficial Mills

27/07/2007 - Friday

Jono

We all have reason to be cheerful as it's Friday. And has Scott been home these last three days as his top has been the same, but George agrues it's slightly different. And we also find who gets life is a bitch today, Scott hopes it'll involve Dave Pearce naked bungee jumping. Not really the image I wanted to wake up to this morning.

More naked listeners on again this morning, although it felt more like a feeble excuse to fill the time. Today included some guy who was clearly from the OK! Go fan club requesting one of their tracks. He claims he was naked, but who cares, he didn't get his request. The most worrying part of the feature came from a text from Scott's English teacher. She's naked, and was listening.

Scott's in many local newspapers today - the Grimsby Evening Telegraph, Sbobobobohorpe telegraph and The Star - talking about his car. The Star has an amazing write-up on Page 27, featuring a quote from Jo Whiley saying "it isn't just revenge it's carma". See what she did there! The Daily Sport meanwhile goes with the carma pun but rather than putting a photograph of Scott, puts a nice picture of Heather Mills in there. She knows all about karma. Jo Whiley was not impressed Scott's favourite person to drive with was Davina McCall. She then found it quite amusing the incident where Scott hit the small child.

And as we were discussing yesterday on the UM forum, there's a new version of Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girls circulating on the internet. It's a reply song, by JoJo. Why she's done this we're not too sure...

<I>Chappers: "I didn't think it had anything to do with her, how arrogant is she? He should just say it didn't have anything to do with you love, shut up..."</I>

Chris Brown has also just done a mix of Rihanna's Umberella, called Cinderella.

<i>Chappers: "I think I might prefer Dave's Will Mellor!"</I>

Meanwhile, Chappers had juicy gossip about the management of Radio 1. The marketing has moved offices, and the big boss of Radio 1 has moved offices too. He says it's alright to discuss it as they'll be listening to Five Live. Apparently the big boss needed his desk to be circular with a diameter of between 130cm and 140cm.

<I>Scott: "Imagine if it was 142cm, heads would have rolled!</I>

More innuendo bingo featuring Mike Hock on Radio 2.

On Flirt Divert, was the actual Scott Mills, who claims it was a mistake and he was trying to actually access the voicemail settings. Chappers thinks it was a cover up, and was actually given the number. There was also a bloke who'd given up interest on giving his number, and a guy after rumpy pumpy. This led to Chopper telling his famous story of a girl from Hull. He'd met this girl who he was going out with for a week, he got a bit of a headache one night, and Man United were losing the football. He didn't fancy going to see her, so went to bed. Meanwhile his mate told the girl he wanted to see her at his accomodation, and she turned up with a bag of chips. He dumped her and took her chips. Finally, a girl that sounds just like she's off of Mysteeq. Remember them?

Six Weeks of Summer goes to Global Gathering tomorrow. It's been pretty much set up for Sara Cox to take 'Life's A Bitch' as Dave Pearce really couldn't be arsed.

<I>Chappers: I like that predictive text for bitch is 'chubby' so someone sent in a message saying 'I think Dave should do life's a chubby'</i>

And Dave was on shortly after feeling rather tired and emotional after a night at Newquay.

Finally, an amusing story about Oscar the Grimereaper cat. Everytime the cat in this retirement home spends an hour or two with the old people, they pop the clogs. My theory is it's sitting on the oxygen tube.