Jono

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7.jpg

I can make my eyes do that, I tend to do when I'm bored at work and making eye contact with the girl behind the kiosk.

9.jpg

We used to do something like that with coat hangers in the drama department when we had a costume on. Nothing that big though!

The Aled blog is funny. Good morning at the bloke in the pants. Gayer than a window that video!

I've never had any enthusiasm to watch the six weeks of summer videos.

Urgh, it's Eve again. Come back when you fail love!

I loved it when they were like "so Dom, did you get anything like that in Sheringham?" Dom: "No, the only thing you see there is crabs in rock pools..."

Random, the first song I played this morning was this Scissor Sisters track as I hadn't heard it in a while.

Moyles was on about his New York trip, and he said over there it was just some track featuring the Stand By Me sample that was constantly being played. 'Anyone know the one, Radio 1's playing it'. No one had a clue it was the suicidal song.

Does any one watch the shopping channels when they're tired at night? I was watching QVC for several hours on saturday night, about midnight. Didn't really care much about the plasma TV they were selling, but it was some what relaxing...

Foo Fighters better not be the record of the week.

This is pretty much Foo Fighters-by-numbers but it's not bad, I can see it growing on me.

Anyone heard the new Chemical Brothers song? I heard Sara Cox playing it this morning, it's slightly bonkers but I really like it.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

qvc on a saturday night! i can only dream of that!!

You knows it. Well let's be honest, what was there, Dance X, some crap movie on Channel 4. And I won't even describe the pap on ITV. Late at night it's usually a good alternative to the bint of the quiz channels.

Wish the Record of the Week was something other than the track Jo Whiley was playing the week before! I quite liked that Greg James had Maximo Park as his Weekend Anthem, it was a bit of a random choice.

Woop woop, my friend is coming over from Malaysia next week. Time to teach her about new music, the government filters out stuff like Biffy Clyro, so she has no idea about the music I talk about.

I think singing the Radio 1 jingles is seriously underrated. But let's not give her any ideas, people start singing jingles under her news and she'll want it as part of her diva demands.

She's becoming the diva of Newsbeat. Now Dom does his holidays to Norfolk, it's only her and Tulip left.

Ah I'm with Mills on this. Electrons... what are they all about. My bank gave my sister a proper Visa Delta card the other week and she's 2 years younger than me. Favouritism!

The Malaysian government filters out Biffy Clyro...?

Yeah. I was saying how good the Umbrella cover is, because they're all big on Rihanna, and she's like "I still have no idea who this Biffy thing is".

I spent most of last summer trying to get her to listen to the Automatic and the Fratellis as she'd never heard of them either.