Unofficial Mills

12th to 16th February 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Obviously the water tub comes seperate or something. God that looks like something from my day. I thought it'd be majorly advanced! And £50? Sod it, I'll make one with my crap tech skills!

Dinner out! cheerio! x

Same... back soon! Shepherd's Pie!

They fixed it, and now you want another?!

No they've broken it, the reason why we went in in the first place was cos the battery has broken, they plugged it into their comp and wiped everything off it. Offered to have it sent off to get the battery fixed for £50, and thats nearly as much to get a new one.

They said we could fix it ourselves using a hairdryer(!) I found that bit funny...but we didnt trust ourselves.

The batterys completley dead and from plugging my Ipod in tonight its wiped everything off and reset it to factory mode.

*plays violins*

I have a headache from talking too much

twitter.com/emgreatorex

That is so stupid.

Lol at laura. It is a bit random for laura to suddenly feel. Maybe they could organise for them to go on a date together

I know, im stupid.

Anyways hiiii sorry, I havent really said much about the show, just been moaning about the Ipod people!

Scott, if your reading this, accept me on Myspace. My Header is something like "Emaaa x" :-)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yeah, thats what we're planning to do, just annoyed ive lost £199.87 of my own money. :cry:

But what was £199 probably isn't £199 a year or two on.

And Dub whatever your name is, and BigBozz you're both odd.

I got in touch with your friend to inform him to be more patient with our website clips, they are fulfilled, and to fit in on the forum he needs to follow the standards on the forum. Demanding clips are done, and annoying members via private message isn't doing that.