Unofficial Mills

07/02/2007 - Wednesday

natalie deakin

<b>Afternoon Banter</b>

Scott did some exercise yesterday and now he hurts all over including his hair. He hopes he gets snowed in tomorrow and then he won’t have to go and do any exercise. Chappers says Scott looks good.

Scott was reading the Daily Star and inside there were pictures of Jade Goody doing calming Kung Fu moves. Scott is always in the park doing Kung Fu for hours and there are never any photographers.

<b>Your Room Isn’t Your Room Anymore</b>

Chappers has still got bits of stuff in his bedroom at his parents. His mum at the weekend tried to palm off on him his old sponge ball, but he left it there. He still sleeps in that room when he goes back home.

Scott asked Chappers that question because Rob had e-mailed in. Rob used to live in a pub when he was younger, but moved out to live with his girlfriend. When he first moved out he took the stuff he needed and at Christmas Rob was supposed to take some of his stuff from his bedroom at home back to where he lives and he didn’t. His mate Jack e-mailed him to tell him he’d seen an advert in the local paper with Rob’s mums name and number on it. The advert said: for sale, videos, games, magazines, musical instruments, a whole room for sale in a clear out. Good prices. Call Jean on and then the number. Rob didn’t have a clue about the advert. Scott rang Jean and bought some of Rob’s stuff. He gave him the chance to win some of his stuff back by playing Price Is Right, except Rob is playing against Chappers. The first item was an electric guitar which Chappers won because he was the closest with £5. The second item was a TV and Nintendo 64 which Rob won because he said £15. The third item was a collection of thimbles; Rob won then because he got the price right at £2. The final item was four videos which Chappers won because he was closest with £2.50. Chappers really wanted the videos because there was one with Pamela Anderson in it. Scott bought all the stuff for £39 including a cuddly tomato which he didn’t tell Rob about.

Jenny off of Walsall went to university in 2004 and found out that before she went that her parents were planning the room change. When Jenny returned home a few months later for Christmas her brother had her room, her sister had the other two rooms and Jenny had to sleep on the sofa bed. Mark rang up to say something happened when he was fourteen. One day when he went to school his mum and dad were under the impression he knew they were moving. His mum and dad were waiting for him at school, but Rob got a lift home from football. When he got home the house was empty and he thought he’d been dumped by the family. James rang up and said when he was 17 he went on holiday with hid friend. When he came back off holiday the house was empty. His parents had moved without telling him and they’d left a message with the next door neighbour. Lisa off of Birmingham said when she was 15 her and her family moved and her brother was living some where else. It took her brother a week to find them.

<b>Oh My God I Can’t Believe It</b>

The girl who accused Scott of lying last night and wouldn’t let it go rang up again today. She thought Scott was lying again because she thought Scott had said coming up next is Mika, and then he played it 15 minutes later. Scott said Mika is coming up soon which doesn’t mean next. So she didn’t win Kaiserchief tickets. Later on that girl rang up again because she thought she heard another lie. When Scott was playing Omarion – Ice Box, he sings ‘I’ve got an ice box where my heart used to be.’ But Scott didn’t lie so she still didn’t win tickets.

<b>Scott’s New Jingle</b>

Yesterday Scott was talking about Sue Merchant off of BBC Norfolk and liked her jingle. The man who does the jingles for Sue has sent a jingle for Scott and Zane Lowe. Zane loved his jingle and wished he had a voice like the man who says the jingle. Scott got another mention on Radio Norfolk. Last night Sue read on her show, ‘Hello Sue, could you play a song for my friend Laura who got engaged to her boyfriend James, love the one who doesn’t speak (she’ll know who I mean).