Unofficial Mills

24/01/2007 - Wednesday

natalie deakin

<b>Afternoon Banter</b>

Scott was slightly concerned yesterday that Westwood was losing his ghetto edge, because of the sound clips he’s done. Now Scott wanted to know if anybody has downloaded the clips. He did have something that we might want as a message alert. On Newsbeat at 12:45pm George said not my penis, not my responsibility. Chappers thinks people would want George as a message alert instead of Westwood. George did some explaining about ‘not my penis, not my responsibility.’ The story was about girls being too embarrassed to take condoms out with them – and she read some texts out and that was one of them.

Scott said that every one had one hot teacher at school. He couldn’t remember the hot teacher he liked at Crestwood. The teacher taught English in the first year that Scott was there.

<b>Apprentice Hairdressers</b>

Scott badly needs a haircut at the moment because it’s starting to go curly. He needs it cut and straightened and his hair stays straight for 2 to 3 months. Scott phoned up his hairdresser to book an appointment. The only person available to do his hair was the apprentice, so Scott left it. Laura once got her hair cut by an apprentice and they really mucked it up big style. Rachel off of Dorset rang up to say that considering Andy Murray let Scott cut his hair, then Scott should have his hair cut by an apprentice.

<b>Scott’s Textile Rant</b>

This all started when he rang the winner of Star Pupil. She mentioned she got out of most of her textiles lesson. Scott said he used to hate textiles and it was rubbish. A lot of annoyed textile teachers text in and one said ‘I teach textiles and they will now tell me tomorrow that Scott thinks its cr*p. Someone else is doing a degree in textiles, Scott thinks it’s a Mickey Mouse degree and he offended a lot of people who do textiles. Stephanie off of Cardiff rang up to say she wasn’t very happy with Scott, she does a contemporary textiles degree and it’s not a Mickey Mouse course. Stephanie does Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Scott got told that the clothes he wears are mostly designed by textile or fashion designers. <I>Scott said: ‘I feel like I should apologise to all the people that I’ve offended this afternoon because having never been to university, I don’t know what hard work it is, so sorry.’</I>

<b>Scott’s Fragrance</b>

Scott was in Boots paying for her shower gel and there was a big advert with a picture of Callum Best on it advertising his new fragrance Callum. Scott thinks it would smell of sweat. There’s a gap in the market now that Jade’s perfume has been swept off of the shelves. <I> Scott said: ‘Treacle for men.’</I> A lot of people are interested in Scott’s scent. Another name for Scott’s fragrance is ‘Good Morning for men.’ The advert would be in black and white, with Scott on a bed with linen sheets, on a beach or on a banana boat. The fragrance could be unisex. It would smell like stale Pinot Grigio and some slight body odour. Chappers had an idea that when you squirt it you could get a tan as well.

<b>The Honesty Game</b>

Colin Murray joined Scott, Chappers and Laura for The Honesty Game. Laura off Leicester wanted to know if they’ve ever told a singer their music is cr*p. Colin said he tells singers all the time, Chappers said he’s completely two faced with everybody and Scott once told Whigfield she was rubbish. Someone else wanted to know what is the strangest place you’ve ever got it on with someone. Scott said Junction 15, M4. Chappers was in a bush by Scarborough beach and Colin in a disused mine field. Laura got it on with one of her friends in their mum and dad’s shed in York. Richard Smith wanted to know if any of the team ever had an erotic thought about a cartoon character. Colin had an erotic thought about Louis off of Family Guy and Velma off of Scooby Doo. Chappers has never had an erotic thought about a cartoon character. Scott said Captain Caveman. Someone wanted to know how long: Colin said 7.8 inches, Chappers said long enough and Scott said 8 inches.