Unofficial Mills

Chappers and Dave - NY Weekend 2006

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldhave been cool just to see what they were gossiping about and how long ti would have taken them to realise they were on

Haha yeah

My Personal Highlight of last nights telly was when that geek won the award for being a tv geek.

Joke

I was well proud of Chopper and Dove :-p

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I presumed it was the lie in this morning, so I stayed in bed for an extra 30 minutes. I was surprised to wake up to The Game. Must be tomorrow the Lie In then?

Skiver!!11 Yeah, I thought that too and was contemplating going back to bed but im devoted, unlike some! :P

ETA: TUNEEEEEEE

twitter.com/emgreatorex

hey jono. Nice to see u on at last.

Yeah they said earlier that its goinmg to be a full 3 hour lie in 2morro

Ah fair enough. It just meant I was sitting there checking my watch to work out if it was Sunday or Saturday :P

Ah fair enough. It just meant I was sitting there checking my watch to work out if it was Sunday or Saturday :P

I did Wonder if it was Saturday today actually haha

I wonder if Chopper has seen our UM Banzai Thread.

Chappers and Dave did rubbish last night :P

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I bet you'll be back before 7pm.

Hahaha. This woman sounds like someone that could be part of the forum.

I bet you your right, she does sound like she should be on here, someone get through and plug the site!!

byee xx

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I am the only person who thinks that these lights may be a bit of a downfall after all this promotion

haha... i never listen to radio through the telly, so it's a bit pointless for me. will they pay if i get a stiff neck from looking up at the telly from the computer?