14th, 16th & 17th November 2006

Jono

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a waiting room, it's not like he's not allowed in the BBC :P

Well I think the newspaper is holding out till Children In Need day to publish it all. I was hoping for some pictures, but I think they're strict about photography. Ghey!

Well I think the newspaper is holding out till Children In Need day to publish it all. I was hoping for some pictures, but I think they're strict about photography. Ghey!

Aw bless him!

Say Hi to Scott from me,ill be watching to check that you do!

When is it on telly?:-?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well, I'd like to read that when it comes out!

Bye Lucinda.

Where's Neil today by the way, he alright? I guess he was expecting Coxy.

I was too,I wasnt going to here and I was planning on a shopping spree in town but I only went to asda..see the things I do for you!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I need to look at some haircuts. I haven't really decided what I want. But I want to show to my friends I've had it done, beings it's had like literally a whole month of press from me.

Literally all of my friends have been tuning in to see Scott or me. Even the teachers, newspaper report and random others :-?

One teacher had a go at my friend for saying "when are you having your haircut" when I turned up as they thought it was some sort of insult

I need to look at some haircuts. I haven't really decided what I want. But I want to show to my friends I've had it done, beings it's had like literally a whole month of press from me.

Literally all of my friends have been tuning in to see Scott or me. Even the teachers, newspaper report and random others :-?

One teacher had a go at my friend for saying "when are you having your haircut" when I turned up as they thought it was some sort of insult

Dont get it all cut off please!

How about dye?:-p You could get it done as dark as mine is..

twitter.com/emgreatorex