Unofficial Mills

Callum Ringer

demonhorse

Right... this is just getting stupid now. I've avoided getting involved with this whole thing up until now but this can't go on. Clearly there are people on here who have issues with each other, but for the sake of the board we need to put these aside and move on, because this just isn't helping anything or anyone. We're the ones who are responsible for welcoming new people to the forum and as such we need to act accordingly and set an example, we can't keep descending into these petty arguments at the drop of a hat. It's just so pointless.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

this place is over if this keeps up. we have an english hating glory hunting cm.net cock sucker posting more than me on the the forum. this constant bickering gets worse, and i had to swear and get pis*ed off in the forum blog to just more or less say "hey guys i am having my first driving lesson!". newbies who f**k up the jokes thread and post in different colours in text chat have more response to their posts than i do to mine, and it kind of takes the pi*s.

on the grid.