Unofficial Mills

8th to 12th August 2005

Jono

pah! any word on who's sitting in? please god please not be spoony

Apparently it's not been announced yet, so we'll just have to wait and see...

Today's show wasn't bad, the banter made up for possibly some quiet features :)

Strange woman biting Scott..

Apparently it's not been announced yet, so we'll just have to wait and see...

Today's show wasn't bad, the banter made up for possibly some quiet features :)

Strange woman biting Scott..

Strange woman biting scott? Was that his injury from the weekend he kept on about? I missed what happened, damn clients *glares at phone* and then it was hometime :mad: What did happen then?

Nope it was one of the links I didn't hear

I guess it was that Jenny went out with a guy called Luke who gave her his number and promised to call. He didnt call and then when she called it a women answered and said it was Gary's phone. Must be more to it than that.

Thought it was a very quiet show today overall really

For an hour

That was basically it I think...

"luke" had said he'd call jenny having had a lovely date with her but a week later, still hadn't. Instead of calling him herself, for some unexplainable reason jenny chose to call a national radio station and have scott mills find out why he hadn't called her, live to millons of listeners... whatever floats your boat I spose... anyway, scott called twice I think, both times speaking to some woman who said it was garys phone, and said he's call back rather than leave a message for luke/gary. chappers thinks luke has stiched his mate gary up or something. scott, claiming to be a big romantic, is convinced there's a logical explanation...