Unofficial Mills

26/09/2006 - Monday

Ema

<b>Alrite treacle, it's only bley Monday and we’re back with this weeks show.</b>

I want to say a huge thank you to Kelly96 off of the forum for helping me with the review - writing over one page for me as I had to wait for my tutor to come. Its very much appreciated Kelly, thank you.

This afternoon Scott started the show by telling us that he has fallen for the oldest trick in the book. He was e-mailed a “Love Calculator”. Scott entered his name and the 3 people who he fancies and clicked ‘Submit’, he was then informed that he had just e-mailed his answers back to the person who sent it to him! Scott's mortified that everyone at Radio 1 will know who he fancies. Check Jo's show tomorrow as I have a hunch that it'll be announced soon! Chappers couldn’t believe that he fell for it and spent a few moments saying how touched he is that he was in Scott’s top 3. Scott, however, insists this is untrue.

<b>Chappers and Dave Hit Hull Hard</b>

The Chappers and Dave World Tour reached Hull this weekend. Chappers apparently signed a girl’s crutch which, of course, Scott read wrongly and was shocked at Chappers’ behaviour. You can figure out what Scott read it as! Chopper wanted to thank the boy who got on the same train as him as he made he journey uncomfortable because he was constantly playing patience on his computer.

<b>Just A Text From Heaven</b>

The medium, Chris, arrived at 4.40pm and informed us that he could see spirits from the age of 5 and that they looked “just like Scott.” Chappers piped up with “What? Orange with white teeth?!” We were then informed that they look like flesh and blood humans. The first caller was Matt who wanted to know whether it was his grand dad that farted regularly or the one he blamed it on, the dog. It was definitely grand dad. The 2nd caller was TQ (stands for Total Quality) who wanted to know where she was going wrong with her grandma’s dumplings. Apparently she was using too much sugar and the wrong wrapping implements. The wrapping is very important. TQ was without a doubt one of the most annoying callers I’ve heard for a while! A lot of people on the text thought it was rubbish but great and would like to see it back.

<b>Chappers' New Game</b>

Once again Chopper has come up with another game, luckily this time it doesn’t involve Eggs or Dog food. This is what happens.

Chopper looks through phone books to find people with silly names (eg. Anita Gofradump) and then phones them to make them say their name aloud.. Simple really. The first person he phoned was called Bonny Willy. When the call finishes, listen carefully, I’m sure it’s Scott who’s giggling like a nine year old. The second was a lady named Anita Beaver. Chappers asked for Anita Beaker which prompted her to say “No, I’m Anita Beaver.” A fresh wave of laughter took Scott over at this point and he “feels so childish!”. The “I’m Anita Beaver” clip was then played throughout the following songs. Oh, and the 2 poorly named people were, surprisingly, American.

<b>X Factor</b>

Next up was X-Factor and Dennis the Russian Guy. Scott described what he was wearing and made fun of his accent for a few minutes and then revealed that he hadn’t gone through. Then Scott did the campest thing I have ever known him do. He was impersonating the way Dennis left and said “Maybe next time!”. My God was it camp. You really have to listen to it to believe it! Brilliant. Scott wants to make him into a star, like Gemini. Still no mention of Eric Mount though! There was a big debate on the text as to whether Dennis is actually Russian. Scott thinks he’s just a bit Boratesque. I honestly have no idea as I missed X-Factor this week.

Just before Newsbeat a girl there was cutting up her boyfriend’s ‘magazines’ that she found stashed in his room this morning. Scott thinks she should could out all the interesting pictures of the ladies. Apparently there were too many to chop up and they were really ugly women. A new text debate started after this startling call. The girls were saying things like “Go on!” and the boys couldn’t believe what a waste it was!

<b>Flirt Divert</b>

Once again you’ve been giving the flirt divert number out to some weirdos this weekend. Chappers was wondering whether Scott had sorted out the Legal representation or not. Messages tonight included:

“Hello Mr Johnson, its Steve at Boys are us here, your package has arrived”

Scott and Chappers wondered if there was actually a store called boys are us or if its been misinterpreted.

A guy on the phone apologising for being sick In a taxi whilst on a date. And as usual a Classy girl making it clear that she would rather go out with a monkey. Chopper agreed with her and said that it was an relationship attraction.

That’s it for today’s show, once again thanks to Kelly for helping me. The review wouldn’t be like this if it wasn’t for you! If you want to listen again to todays show you can listen at Radio 1 Online, otherwise you can download the clips off of the forum soon!

<b>Ema xx</b>

twitter.com/emgreatorex