Unofficial Mills

Last piece of clothing brought?

Jono

I'm pretty lazy with clothes shopping. I'm surprised Fat Face has chosen to set up shop in our town because there's nothing here, unless you're under 14.

I'd have to go to the city, and I really can't be bothered. I usually resort to the internet or catalogues and have to take a risk on sizes.

Them Kaiser Cheifs, the problem is their music lacks passion and just sound like they are trying to make fun songs all of tghe time. You know, they play the foo fighters after, and Radio 1 seem like they are always trying to match them.

on the grid.

I haven't seen them, but i dont think they touch the foo's (as radio 1 try to imply). No way, i mean im more of a Judge Jules type of person not a rock one. But I know music, and i know the difference between the foo's and the Cheifs, the foo fighters put a lot of hard work and passion into their music. And Dave Ghrol has got to be one of tghe most talented people alive. Nuff said ;)

on the grid.

Should have! I mean come on why were they even on! Foo's are legends, they will be around when the Kaiser Cheifs are gone (and they will go because i have heard it all before from other hyped artists like one true voice, although they wern't rock). Man they are super. And live 8? What? The principal of i was right, but i mean come on Pete Docherty?

on the grid.