Unofficial Mills

Petition About Moyles Leaving !!

Viv

Yep, the reality would be ... if people like you don't sign, it will indeed prove to be correct. Because... in not trying, you do, indeed, prove yourself correct.

Personally, I like to have an attempt at things. It took me 17 seconds to fill the petition in (timed my goodself). And I enjoyed making a small comment in the comment box as well.

I can think of a million things (positive to say about Chris).... As to you... if you were leaving, I could find nothing.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I can think of a million things (positive to say about Chris).... As to you... if you were leaving, I could find nothing.

and there you go making more insults instead of accepting the fact that even with all the kind comments and signs in the world, the result would be the same. If you could actually try to prove me wrong on this with, yunno, facts and statistics (maybe even a case where such petitions HAVE worked? Just a thought), I'd be more willing to listen, but as usual, you can't/won't, so my opinion stands.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

You resort to that because you are incapable of actual debate. You're like the UM version of Louise Mensch (you'd probably like her, actually).

Yes it's cool to try things, so those who think that way will surely be giving Grimmy a shot at least? End of Moyles' time had to come. Also, who says the only choice is R1 or R2? You HAVE to listen to radio to exist? As you told someone else needlessly in another thread: Get a life.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

No, I resort to "that" because your negative bullshit is increasingly a bore.... You've got so far down in your negative outlook in life, that you simply can't see a glimmer of sun in any day of the week (such a pity). You're still alive, there's a reality, and a glimmer of sun in itself.

As to Grimmy... yup, I shall give him a shot (he's among the better choices), and did I not just post elsewhere that I would STILL rather have him as Chris Evans (non starter there for me)??? *goes to check*

Yup, that is what I said. :-)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Unsurprisingly I agree with Doovde on this one, it's a nice idea but it won't make a blind bit of difference so I won't be contributing.

And Viv, no jokes about Alzheimer's please. Even for you that's pretty low.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...