• Frank Lampard
    • Steven Gerrard
    • John Terry
    • Rio Ferdinand
    • David Beckham
    • Joe Cole
    • Shaun Wright-Phillips
    • Jermaine Defoe

There is no football at the moment. So who do you think is the best England player at the moment? I cant say Rooney because he still has a long way infront of him yet, and not Wright-Phillips although he is very good, well both are. It is a battle for me, but it's come down to Frank Lampard and Michael Owen...

Lampard has some fatal shots from around 30 yards, but Owen is precise and you can depend on to finish....

Sorry if I am boring the girls here, but I need football! Im going mad!

on the grid.

do you know downcount before i read your full post i was thinking the exact same thing as you :shock:

i opted for owen, then again i do like rio and the thrills he gave us during the world cup 02.

(we were in gran caneria for the 02 w.c, and what a great time we had, sun ,wine, footie, and swimming on tap!, we are going abroad next year for the germany one too, dont know where yet though, but it will not be germany!).

Still missing mark and lard

I would say Owen is my 1st choice. But they are all good! I would like to see John Terry and Rio Ferdinand get some credit. Because defenders do work hard and they dont get as much credit as the players further upfeild.

So it was nice to see John Terry win player of the year (Or somthin) last saeason.

on the grid.

• 1 month later...