Unofficial Mills

The Tinsel Takeover

Jono

I stand for all that is good about national radio...to be quite frank the Christmas day offerings made me think national service should be brought back!!!

The Home Alone 2 section was the dumb to the 'workouts' dumber, I felt like ripping my mothers radio right out of the socket and launching it into some nearby ditch. McMahonman, you claim this is a great thing to have done, but when the sound quality was so tragically offensive do you really want to tell people you made it??? Was it recorded in some old lady's biscuit tin house???? As for Felix, your effort was at least audible....though I prayed after 2 seconds it wasn't.

Everyone who took part should feel thoroughly ashamed, with the exception of Christine, whose charming Scottish accent reduced my enragement at the earlier debacles....she could have charmed the fish from an eskimo!!

Radio 1- TRY BETTER!!

Healthy Regards and New Year Wishes,

Raphael

More bats than a belfrey (baseball that is ;D)

Hmmm if only I cared what you thought?? I had a 15 minute show on Radio One, it was the idea I submitted that got me it, not my broadcasting abities, those whose opinion I do respect, liked it, ie, those at Radio One. Did you submit an idea? Does it really matter, hmm 2 seconds you must of heard "for me home alone 2". Yeah I would of turned off to. I look forward to hearing your show.

Happy New Year

Hmmm if only I cared what you thought?? I had a 15 minute show on Radio One, it was the idea I submitted that got me it, not my broadcasting abities, those whose opinion I do respect, liked it, ie, those at Radio One. Did you submit an idea? Does it really matter, hmm 2 seconds you must of heard "for me home alone 2". Yeah I would of turned off to. I look forward to hearing your show.

Happy New Year

Great post, ignore the other guy, total clown.

ChrisHewgill.jpg