Unofficial Mills

Stupid Street solve the Derren Brown mystery!

Jono

<object height="240" width="320"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPrYRkXj3VQ&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="240" width="320"></object>

We think this might be a bit of a YouTube hit with all the hype surrounding Derren Brown going on right now. And in case you missed it, here's Stupid Street giving some hilarious responses to try and explain how Derren predicted the lottery results!

Do we have a stupid street /camp cul-de-sac record for the funniest bits on the forum?

EDIT:

Does stupid street have an internet cafe now?>>>

he probably did it the way he does other things like that horse racing one where he just does every single number sequence there could be and eventually it would be right

But as said by Scott and Beccy how can you record it before hand?

Sam

Do we have a stupid street /camp cul-de-sac record for the funniest bits on the forum?

EDIT:

Does stupid street have an internet cafe now?>>>

he probably did it the way he does other things like that horse racing one where he just does every single number sequence there could be and eventually it would be right

But as said by Scott and Beccy how can you record it before hand?

Childish of me I know but....

Nik Likes this.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Another stupid street internet cafe comment....

he only turned the balls round AFTER the results were given, this gave enough time for someone to pump the no into each ball remotely, you never seen the other side of the balls befor prediction because they are clear at front and numbers apear from inside the ball, clever electronics...
I can only assume this video was so popular it broke YouTube's statistics because it's been stuck on 304 since about 6.30pm when it went online. And I'm 100% confident a lot of people have viewed it since then.

Maybe its a Derren Brown mind trick

Sam