21st to 25th November 2005

Jono

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#sean de paul and blue cantrel...#

that was the first thing that came into my head when sean paul was on with scott earlier,didnt know he was going to be on the show.was a good interview though and scott gave him the flirt divert number to store in his phone.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I hated that Sean Paul thing, all crappy Radio 1 management stuff clearly. Sean Paul couldn't string a sentence together! Waste of time that was, but ho hum. Looks like we can expect some messages for Sean on Friday ;)

Bless Chappers, doesn't have a clue about the last two weeks does he.

Yeah i thought sean paul didnt really say much in that interview.

You're just contradicting yourself ;)

I think Dynamoo wants more Funeral For A Friend and My Chemical Romance to keep her listening to Radio 1 ;)

That story from that girl made me sick, she is a shame to the Wolverhampton! Hats off to her for doing that though. I was on the treadmill in the gym and i nearly fell off. Me and my mate had our personal stereo's and he had to switch it off halfway through becuase it was making him sick. And it was making me sick.

on the grid.

That story from that girl made me sick, she is a shame to the Wolverhampton! Hats off to her for doing that though. I was on the treadmill in the gym and i nearly fell off. Me and my mate had our personal stereo's and he had to switch it off halfway through becuase it was making him sick. And it was making me sick.

You're a bizzare lot. I was too busy laughing :D