23rd to 27th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some fool on myspace keeps posting on the unofficial mills myspace asking us to ring him, and ask if we'll play him some black eyed peas or something for his mum. I thought the clue was in 'Unofficial Mills'.

Some fool on myspace keeps posting on the unofficial mills myspace asking us to ring him, and ask if we'll play him some black eyed peas or something for his mum. I thought the clue was in 'Unofficial Mills'.

we should play along!

on the grid.

Go along with it, phone him, record it and then post it here! :D

I'll do all my posting now, since I was away earlier.

I bet Kelly sounds like this really. She just puts on accents on the radio.

She bloody doesn't! I'm a Northerner, me!

any one remember these?

nerds.gif

NERDS!! They're amazin'.

I don't like the way Scott announces it as 'let's make love' though :(

I do. It's become the highlight of my day. ;)

I silenced the whole class with the 'crack is wack! holler' message in psychology. It was well weird. Everyone looked at me as if I'd just told everyone where to go.

I use "Get Down On The Floor!", so when Mum texted me, everyone stared at me as if I'd tried to rob the place. I ignored the text, since my hands were full, so she decided to ring me. Unfortunately, my ringtone is Richard Hammond saying "Rough Shag" (Don't even start). She got a rollicking when I spoke to her.

A very good show today, I especially like the 'subtle' hints to make him say sorry. Made me giggle muchly.

The song on his profile(mika - love today) doesn't really fit with his interests rugby, drinking etc oh and someone should explain what unofficial means. ;)

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!