Unofficial Mills

28/03/2007 - Wednesday

Its Scott’s birthday and a lot of people have said nice things to him and Zane Lowe gave him a big man hug and called Scott handsome. Scott doesn’t like a fuss on his birthday but Chappers thinks they should make a fuss of Scott because he is special too! Chappers even made Scott a cup of tea. Scott told someone to record this because it will never happen again.

Scott looks upon Chappers like almost a father figure for advice. Chappers asked Scott if he wanted a smack or something because they’re the same age today. A friend of Scott’s has got a problem. His mate used to go out with someone and they split up six or eight months ago because they weren’t getting on that well anymore and were drifting apart. Yesterday Scott’s friend saw the person they used to go out with and now they’re really hot.

Chappers thinks Scott’s friend has to move on. Someone text in saying ‘if they dumped Scott when they were ugly, now they’re hot they probably won’t touch Scott with a barge pole.’ Scott said it isn’t him, he’s asking for a friend.

Scott has bought a tear stick for tomorrow to help the boys cry on demand to win My Chemical Romance tickets. The one who doesn’t speak tried to put it under his eye and instead put it in his eye and then couldn’t see.

<b>Scott’s Birthday Messages</b>

They found lots of people to give Scott birthday messages. The first message was from Sue Merchant off of BBC Local Radio. There was a mention for Scott on BBC Radio Norfolk and they didn’t even know who Paolo Nutini is. Keith Middleton off of BBC Hereford and Worcestershire gave Scott a birthday message and played some camp birthday music. Chris Moyles sang happy birthday down the phone to Scott earlier. Charlotte Church left a message which sounded Welsh and Scottish. Cilla Black left Scott a birthday message. Cheryl off of Girls Aloud left Scott a message and said she wouldn’t mind a bit of Scott or Chappers if she wasn’t married. Kylie Minogue, Lorraine Kelly and Russell Crowe all left messages. All the celebrities that left birthday messages for Scott all sounded like Radio 1 presenters putting on accents.

<b>Innuendo Bingo</b>

Today Sara Cox said: crikey, I want a gob full. Comedy Dave said: it’ll pull her off. Then Comedy Dave and Chris said: I’m a two finger man as well. Yeah so am I.

Chappers said when Sara Cox says ‘crikey, I want a gob full’ it manages to sound even filthier.

<b>Celebrity Wife Swap</b>

Scott got a sneak preview of this weekends Celebrity Wife Swap. It features Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee and Vanessa Feltz and Ben off of Phats and Small. Ben never stops mentioning about Phats and Small’s biggest hit ‘Turn Around.’

Someone text in saying Paul Daniels and Vanessa Feltz would be the new Phats and Small.

Scott rang Dom off of The Chris Moyles Show because he opened the Lemur Sanctuary at Whipsnead Zoo. They were a few hundred people there.