Unofficial Mills

19/01/2007 - Friday

Jono

<b>Yeees! It's only bley Friday once more.</b>

Next week the show will be coming from a school as part of Radio 1's Star Pupil. But Scott and Laura want to do a track from High School musical, with Chappers. He isn't too sure. He doesn't want to be dressed like a gay geek.

<b>Mum Milk Or Moo Milk?</b>

Waiting for Scott when he arrived at reception today was a bottle of breast milk. A kind girl called Sarah had left the bottle so the show could play "Mum Milk Or Moo Milk". Laura reassures listeners that it's mum milk in the bottle, and not just any old substance. Laura had two cups - one marked A and one marked B. One had the cow milk in it, and in the other the mum milk. They both could easily tell what was the mum's milk, and were gagging. After much hype, Laura revealed that infact she'd put baby milk from the supermarket in Cup B so they hadn't drunk anything that could be diseased.

<b>Forever Lost</b>

Scott went to a snobby dinner last night and has started a feud. The drummer from the Magic Numbers wants to hit Scott. Why would you start a feud with the magic numbers? Scott couldn't quite understand it. Was it that the drummer was a huge fan of S Club 7 and didn't approve of him burning their CDs?

<b>Big Brother</b>

The team are looking forward to the Big Brother eviction tonight, although a lot of people won't be tuning in. They're not interested if there's not going to be any crowds.

<div class="box1"><font size="2"><b>Your Views - Live discussion on the forum...</b></font>

<b>John - 4.25pm</b> - I was going to watch it in the hope that Jade would be executed on LIVE TV

<b>Behelzebub - 4.28pm</b> - I can't watch the BB eviction tonight... 'tis not fair.

<b>highfive - 4.33pm</b> - Jade - I like the fact that big brother made her and now its gonna break her</DIV>

Have you checked out Radio 1 Online for the video exclusive for Robbie William's new single?

<B>The Wonder Years</b>

We're constantly asked what tracks Scott's been playing in his Wonder Years set, so here's a list just to put your mind at rest!

1994 - Stone Roses - Love Spreads

1995 - Alex Party - Don't Give Me Your Life

1996 - Goldbug - Whole Lotta Love

1997 - Usher - You Make Me Wanna

1998 - Britney Spears - Baby One More Time

1999 - Supergrass - Pumping On Your Stereo

2000 - Darude - Sandstorm

2001 - Planet Funk - Chase The Sun

2002 - Truth Hurts - Addictive

2003 - Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl

2004 - Strings Of Life (Stronger On My Own) by Soul Central

<div class="box1"><font size="2"><b>Your Views - Live discussion on the forum...</b></font>

<b>Funkyseaweed - 5.04pm</b> - I love the Stone Roses. This song blasting out loudly is making me forget about what a s**t afternoon I've had.

<b>Maineiac - 5.22pm</b> - Britney Spears - I sang this in a karaoke bar once ... I was very, very drunk at the time

<b>John - 5.28pm</b> - Darude - THIS is the track that Moyles shouts, or used to shout the infamous "HEAR ME NOW!"</DIV>

<b>The Floor Fillers</b>

Meanwhile, after six Scott had all the tracks you'll be dancing to this weekend. Whilst we haven't had time to compile a full tracklisting, we've noted the most imporant tracks.

Here's a list of some new tracks that appeared in the set tonight:

<LI>Be Without You by Wi-Fi

<LI>Starz In Their Eyes by Just Jack - Trophy Twins mix

<LI>Me Plus One by Kasabian - Jacques Du Cont aka Stuart Price mix

<LI>Camille Jones by The Creeps - Fedde Le Grand Remix

<LI>Touch Me by House Crushers

And here's the Top Five Floor Fillers this week:

5. Tyken - Every Word

4. Eric Prydz vs Pink Floyd - Proper Education

3. Eric E - Beat Is Rockin'

2. Atrium - I'm In Love With You

1. Mason Vs Princess Superstar - Perfect Exceeder

Whilst I've tried to ensure all titles and artists are correct, I'm not that skilled with my dance music and so I'm hoping it's all correct!

<b>John - 6.15pm</b> - The Trophy Twins ae fantastic. They sound as common as me being from Yorkshire, but they play class music

<b>John - 6.30pm</b> - Fedde Le Grande - Now follow-up singles to me are usually really sh!t, this is alright but has the same ring to it as PYHUFD! There is also a sample in this, I need to know what it is

<b>Ema - 6.37pm</b> - I'm getting visions of flashing strobe lights and stuff! </DIV>

Check out Scott on Big Brother's Little Brother on Sunday. We're back Monday. <a href="http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/sound/recent_clips.php">Download the best bits of this show by clicking here</a>.<br><br>