Unofficial Mills

Chappers' guide to dating

TipTop

2290_2.jpg

Do you mean these sort of chat up lines? :-? :P

Chappers: "Do you have a bit of Mancunian in you?"

Lola: "Do I want any Mancunian in me? Are you a Mancunian? I could see that joke coming a mile off!"

Scott: "What's that coming over the hill, is it THAT joke!"

It's because he's jealous of our special relationship with Scott. He wants some love, and to try and show he's not bothered he slags us off... bless him. Just like Spoony.

"Where's my fansite?! I'm not bitter or ought..."

I don't think Chappers' guide to dating would last very long to be honest... :P

i personally dont think chopper knows much about relationships anyway. all i have heard over the time i have listened to him is that he fancies cheryl tweedy and anyone can do that.

he started all of this so we start a thread and tell our relationship stories and stuff so he can get some advice. it's ok chopper we will help.

on the grid.

2290_2.jpg

Do you mean these sort of chat up lines? :-? :P

Chappers: "Do you have a bit of Mancunian in you?"

Lola: "Do I want any Mancunian in me? Are you a Mancunian? I could see that joke coming a mile off!"

Scott: "What's that coming over the hill, is it THAT joke!"

All that money why the long face :woo:

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

ahh i have happened to read his posts! no doubt he is trying to be clever, when he can't becuase it's likley he's in a spacker school.

ok so if i were a professional at any job what makes people happy. i would be flattered at having a fansite full of people that gives up their own time and puts in effort that only helps and promotes the show. and yes, even chappers. i am involved in radio, and although it is impossible. i would be happy that people like my show enough to make a fansite for it but that of course wont happen.

what we have been having latley is a wave of a type of people knows as t w a t s. these type of people come onto the site with their arms swinging about in rage trying to make themselves look good when it just dosent work for them.

it is simple, if scott wanted to slag somthing off so bad he would of done it by now. i have listened to his show for long enough to realise that and fcuk face 06 obviously hasn't learned anything about this place nor has even gone through the time and trouble to listen to our mentions. so are we geeks becuase lets say we know how to make an mp3, anyone who dosent know how to make one or learn to in a short amount of time is frankly crap on computers.

ah screw it i am not going to go on. i'll round it to this. if you want to make people's crap efforts like fcuk face's die in vein. then just ignore their posts, hey there is even an ignore feature on here which i have found useful. use it.

on the grid.