Unofficial Mills

16th - 20th October 2006

Jono

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love having my own personal parrott on here ;)

Oooh--oooh-oooooh.

It's obviously the person McFly were singing about

I can even make the sounds...eeeee,haha!

Does that mean im in charge being Mod?:-o

Bye Jono x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Im all on my own now..*plays violins*

I love this new Girls aloud song,it reminds me of thomas the tank engine and too too!

Sadly,Im not going to be here to listen to Laura's diary,will Listen again though..have all afternoon to do that!

Scott and the team are gunna think im crazy talking to myself..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I've been listening since 6:55am, but I was too cold to get out of bed and get my laptop.

I don't think I'll be able to get up this early for the next 2 weeks. I'd love to, but everyone else here goes to bed at about 2am so keeps me up till then.

Time for Laura's Diary :biggrin:

Mary wanted to be a fox :shock: haha this one is more embarrassing for Mary than Laura...

There's no one else here, but I'm sure everyone else enjoyed that.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Love It When You Call is the new single from the Feeling then. Great song. Ah, and it's RoTW.

Is anyone else around? I've been away for the last 25 minutes at breakfast.

Scott's gonna be waxing people as well as cutting their hair?

I will be writing a review and listening again in an hour when I get home. I hate having to sneakily listen with headphones on!

Laura's Diary was class today though. Mary's Ace Ventura impression and what she wanted to be when she was older.

I did text my actual phone neighbour... no reply yet.

Just found out my holiday begins Thursdsay at 4pm. Hurrah. So I can be here Friday. Right home now, time for listen again.

Favourite caller of the first hour? The 17 year old who Chappers wouldn't be surprised if he was gone by midday.

I didn't take in all that much of the first hour. I will try to be more on the ball tomorrow though and actually get out of bed before 8.

I just found out that next week's timetable is looking fairly good so I should be able to listen to lots of Scott's show till 10am but this week I will have to miss Hoff Mania and listen again to it. I liked the "this call will cost you £250 per minute!" though.

Between 8.50 and 9.30 was a bit naff. To be honest, something to do with Laura's Diary at 8.15 and 9.15 would have been better.

Some Lisa off of Sheringham keeps cropping up in the texts. She could be my new best friend.

I miss the jingles. I don't know if they'll be on tomorrow, like they tend to do, or if they've given up on them.

Hoff Mania is totally confusing as the pace was far too quick. And it sounds like it was rushed in a toilet. I guess it is the concept. But the pre-records don't work together with the live stuff. :-? The caller was naff. It is amusing though.

But overall, there was enough for a big review, and so I quite liked it.

Anything that takes the p*** out of Quizmania is all good :-p

Wasn't 8:50-9:30 Scott talking about the charity haircutting?

The return of Laura's Diary was good to hear, even if it did involve embarrassing Mary more than Laura.

Wasn't 8:50-9:30 Scott talking about the charity haircutting?

Yeah but it was like a line before each song, I didn't find it overly appealing. I just think they're missing a big audience between the end of Laura's Diary and Hoff Mania, which is usually Moyles' ramble.

Sure the hair cut talk had legs, but I think it would have worked better in one chunk than being spread out through links between many songs.

I don't know what I mean. And I make it seem like a downer when it wasn't a bad show :P

We're kinda in two topics here. But I sound like Scott's harshest critic, and that's not what I'm trying to do. It just bugs me because sometimes at prime time points I think Scott could be doing something when he's just playing music. And that won't make people want to listen daily, or listen to the afternoon.

If I'm gonna talk teachers terms, it's an A, I'm just saying what would make it an A* ;)

I think I missed that effect, because I was away at breakfast during that time, so I came back and rewound and then fastforwarded through the songs and just heard the banter, but I see what you mean about it being in bits.

People are used to Moyles talking a lot during 9-10am and not playing many songs, whereas Scott is used to playing more songs, so that may be something that Moyles' listeners don't like so much about Scott's show, but something that Mills fans are more used to.

Argh, you're like those Lost fans.

Don't tell me. Don't tell me.

Watch the bley thing, and don't go on a fansite about it and spoil any discussions for those who saw it!

Obviously I'm not saying that to you... but still :P

My favourite bit about this is I have the evening to do what I want, hurrah.

Argh, you're like those Lost fans.

Don't tell me. Don't tell me.

Watch the bley thing, and don't go on a fansite about it and spoil any discussions for those who saw it!

Obviously I'm not saying that to you... but still :P

My favourite bit about this is I have the evening to do what I want, hurrah.

Eee I know,this morning my friend was going on about the show and I was like "shut up arrghh" haha.

I know,Tonight I can actually spend some time talking to people on msn,ive disowned them for days.

twitter.com/emgreatorex