Unofficial Mills

Scott returns to afternoons

who should present the breakfast show?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. who should present the breakfast show?

Chris Moyles. May be if Chris went on holiday for a double holiday we'd have a true idea if Scott could do the Breakfast Show.

I'm quite happy with the Wake Up With Moyles, Get Home with Mills format.

Chris Moyles aswell,Im happy for Scott to cover Moyles when he's away on holiday but if Scott was on Breakfast I wouldnt be able to Listen to the whole show.:(

Wake up with Moyles,Get home with Mills-I like it.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Chris on breakfast, Scott on drivetime, for now at least. I like the atmosphere of drivetime and the fact that I can come on here and chat about the show.

Also, 2 weeks in the summer on breakfast is fine because I don't have school and things but if Scott were to be on breakfast full-time I'd probably end up recording it and listening through the drivetime slot anyways!

i voted other, i cant stand Chris Moyles, i think scott should stay where he is he a lot better in the afternoon!

and i can listen to him more then to,

i say bring someone in new to do breakfast!

is been a long time since they had someone new on daytimes

enough moylesbashing!! people who come along and slate moyles forget the days when he used to be in the afternoon after mark & lard. and when things were like that there was no point in tv. yes the time is now and not 5 years ago (which i see as a golden era) and moyles is on breakfast. but people should try to look at the old afternoon show and then make their decision.

on the grid.