• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well this is no way to be. i am a bit stunned:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6267493.stm

to think, if he would of had the troubles that owen has had over the years. he may as well not of bothered looking into getting a career in football.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6268475.stm

plus madrid have now exposed the fact that they really are a bunch of retards. mabie they haven't won anything with becks, but he has bought in the money to give them that chance. it's up to them how they take it. and i dont think they guy is actually a bad player as he is made out to be. i think i hate them more than barca now

on the grid.

well newcastle have the best ground in the championship. i hope they all choke to death except for martins, he was the only one who looked to be putting effort into anything when the rare case came of having the ball.

it's times like this i wish i was dead, but belive it or not i am not changing teams. i chose to support the team who wants to lose and i'll stick with them.

at least the other two premiership teams seen things through as normal.

i can't fault brum none the less, well done to them. if they dont have so much bad luck in the premiership next season with injuries they will turn out a decent side i think.

on the grid.

almost as good as the southend one. newcastle may as well go into liquidation for all i care right now. i never thought i would ever think this, but i want west ham to win by a few goals at the weekend to kick their teeth out and learn them a lesson. dont turn up just to get f**king paid, and an exit from the uefa cup would also do them good, i hope the bas*ards dont get any sleep for the rest of the year. this is how you thank your supporters. why the hell should the manager apologise, he made the right choice of players considering the injuries. and the same lot beat spurs away but it's left with those overpaid and overrated retards to do the work on the pitch. shame we cant have a match with forest on top of this and get beat again.

i dont want to fail as a fan, but i can't help but feel part satisfied about them feeling bad about what they have done.

oh well done and dusted, even the big 4 have embarresments, on to the big matches of the weekend. joy.

on the grid.

we have got to have the worst defence in the premiership. wolves' is much better and thats a lot to say. the strikeforce isn't too bad and the midfeild is decent, but they are too busy on theirback foot covering for the defence most of the time. as for the leftbacks like edgar against man u and huntington against spurs well i class it more as having 5 in midfeild at times.

god knows what michael owen and obefemi martins are thinking right now, probably somthing along the lines of 'getting the f**k out of here'.

also i think its funny how everyone hated birmingham and all of a sudden just becuase they are a leauge lower they are angels. it's been like that for some time now. when they go back up they will work up some deteste again like villa are now.

on the grid.

Hey, despite Newcastle's result yesterday, they still have a decent squad, a young manager and have alot of time to improve. I really do expect them to peak next season! Could be worse, look at my team! joint bottom of the Championship! I'll still live and die by my team though!

take control

yes, on paper we have the right ingredients to be winners. our 17 million pound man was smashing goals in like no tommorow in the first half of the 05/06 season until he met paul robinson. he should of been back this season and doing the same along with duff and martins, instead of us having to bring in emergency cover for injuries all season, we could of focused on finally sorting our defence out which is the worst in the premiership.

we would be long gone if it wasn't for shay given to be honest, he has to be in my opinion the best goalie in the premiership. take into account the defence thats infront of him. there's like a big f*ck off black cloud above nufc and it's taking the p*ss.

as for next season it would be great if we didn't have so much bad injury problems. if lets say, manchester united had the same amount of injuries we have had this season. well i dont think they would be running for the title right now, not everyone is as fortunate as chelsea to have superstars on the bench.

on the grid.

Got a draw DC, told you you wouldn t lose against west ham......c'mon the liverpool, wont be saying that too often lol.....just need a united win tomorro now......Southend lost today to Derby though, so its a bit of a mixed day for me football wise :P

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

united better not go out thinking they will walk it, arsenal aren't consistant but when they are good they are really good. chelsea are apsolutley nothing without jt, and every game they play goes on to prove it again and again. i just hope he is back for the next england game and that will do.

yeah newcastle got a goal that shouldn't of stood and a penalty, and west ham had most of the possesion in the first half. the gaffer gave them a kick up the arse for the second half and they came and had a go. some consolation though, the only guy i have faith in is the manager right now. we should of walked over west ham we beat them 0-2 away for f**ks sake earlier in the season.

on the grid.

what a great game.

it at least keeps the race going, even though i think it will be man u's in the end anyway. i still can't belive how wrong the media got it about henry. i remember reading somewhere on some website not long ago about how they will think he will never put an arsenal shirt on again becuase he hasn't played a few games. people get money to say that type of stuff. sick.

i feel gutted for andy johnson now though, a missed england chance. shame.

on the grid.

Grrrr cant believe we were 1-0 up and thatn sat back on it......knew we were gonna lose, just knew it.... at least chelses havent made up any ground...but we cant afford to keep letting chelseas bad results go unpunished!!!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.