29th May to 2nd June 2006

Jono

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they should make Paris Hilton go do a proper job in a little office somewhere that no one will ever see her and they should ban her from the TV and from a music career... it'll be horrible.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I think they should make Paris Hilton go do a proper job in a little office somewhere that no one will ever see her and they should ban her from the TV and from a music career... it'll be horrible.

havent you watched the simple life on MTV?

They made her work in a Fast food restaurent *Sniggers*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

havent you watched the simple life on MTV?

They made her work in a Fast food restaurent *Sniggers*

I saw her working in a garage in a program on TMF, it was terrible, she was flirting with all the guys who rang up and her and her friend just drove off in a car then crashed a load of cars. She worked somewhere else too before I switched it off and I felt so sorry for the people she worked with. I don't even think she's particularly good looking, just spoiled and rich. Anyone think she's good looking?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

jono are you going to be watching england v hungary in preparation for the world cup. i'd love to see you discuss it as well as scott :D

Haha at her.

jono are you going to be watching england v hungary in preparation for the world cup. i'd love to see you discuss it as well as scott :D

I'll see. It might clash with my lads night out with the beer.