Unofficial Mills

The X Factor: Battle of the Stars

Ema

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That made me smile so much :) so cute... he didn't pinch her a*** tonight, just kissed her on the cheek. And he looked so happy. Does kinda remind me of a big teddybear...

lol,Mums just come in from seeing dad and gone "eeee wheres that lad,the one off the telly,he's really good have i missed him?" I think we've got a new Moyles fan,she loves him and the fact he's from Leeds too well..

She also needs to learn he's not off the Telly but the radio lol.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yay :) lol yeah, radio... TV... same thing.

Matt's performance was suddenly a whole lot better than all his other ones. I didn't like the other ones as much.

I reckon it'll be Nikki and either the Chefs or Lucy who get the least votes... it's becoming a close competition now though.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Oh... I was right. Chefs just can't sing, which is a slight problem for them. Poor Nikki though, tonsilitus is horrible :(

Go Chris! He got through again :biggrin: Chris to win! His fans are much louder than the other people's fans.

Oh... I was right. Chefs just can't sing, which is a slight problem for them. Poor Nikki though, tonsilitus is horrible :(

Go Chris! He got through again :biggrin: Chris to win! His fans are much louder than the other people's fans.

Yey! he's through,sorry im too attached to that Sezer Geezer ;)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

No! Shoulda got rid of the Chefs! They can't sing!

Hopefully Lucy will do well tomorrow and they'll chuck the Chefs off tomorrow. Nikki was pretty good, poor girl, she can sing even with tonsilitus...

It'll be the chefs leaving X Factor tonight I reckon.

Watching last night's how much is Sharon's voice just like Vikki Watts off of Eastenders. And Louis Walsh never seems to fail to provide a laugh with his body language and movements.

Anyone (looks at Jembie) got a screengrab of the JK is gay banner from Thursday?

Lol it's nearly X-Factor time and they precede it with an advert for teeth whitening toothpaste... coincidence, or for people who want to look like Scott and Simon Cowell..?

Anyway, who's watching tonight?

The Chefs are butchering a great song again.... perhaps they should be renamed.

I'm not sure about those jackets either. And their feet are shrouded in cloud :-? They're out of tune as usual, but putting in the effort.

I almost think they're drunk...