Unofficial Mills

Your Views: March 21st to March 25th 2011 !!

Viv

Ok. So Mills has gone into Brekkie, whilst Moyles + Co. have a short break.

This morning, I woke up at just after 0630 hours to "Like A G6" in my ears. Brilliant.. not :rolleyes: Already my head was starting to fizz.

Before going to bed last night, I knew the fact Scott had been to a Snow festival would result in a whole lot of drivel, and I was right..... we had to listen to stuff about Magaluf, mums and dads in Clubs (so what?!), a comment about Jo Whiley not fitting in, in Magaluf, blah, blah.... none of this suited to the Breakfast slot.

Then, Antiques Roadshow stuff (er... Radio 2/Radio 4?).

Plus, there was stuff about Paris Hilton, Willow... Why, everytime Scott goes into breakfast, are we presented with a vast array of vacuous facts about "celebrities".

As if things couldn't get worse, Show + Tell has been resurrected and I find out from @t_etheridge that Grimmy is in at 4 pm.

Not the best of beginnings.... but the only way is up (as the song goes). The show's saving grace may have been @chris_stark, who did manage to be quite funny this morning.

'Dear Scott' will be on every day this week, so that's one good thing ... anything you have to say, e-mail: [email protected]

1/10. :rolleyes: - sure I'll love it by the end of the fortnight!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Was a lot of music on this morning which not used to with moyles especially the first 30 minutes, overall did like it especially since got mentioned :-), Grimmy well maybe with 2 weeks of him might actually grow on me but after a bit switched to local radio then bounced around ended up listening to classic FM for last 10 minutes of journey!! haha

Things picked up from day 2!! And better to wake up to Tiesto on day 2 - a vast improvement. :-0

Interesting to hear of the person who works at radio 1, yet won't listen!! :hahaha:

Sorry to have missed the Hoff this morning. Should make a good listen again... www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/

5.5 - 6 out of 10.

ps: Great to see this place as filled with posts as ever!! :rolleyes:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0