Unofficial Mills

Nick Knowles News!

Lucie

GUYS!

I found out tonight that DIYSOS are doing a big build thing in my neighbourhood next week. Its literally just a few streets away, how amazing is that? I'm thinking of hanging out there a bit to get on TV. Should I ask for a picture with them/him? Love the Knowles!

I have actually almost met him once before. Years ago I saw him in Chester McDonalds with his daughter, but I didn't say hello. Maybe now its my chance to make a friendship with him!

Actual Knowles in my actual neighbourhood. Ah-mez-zin!

I'll keep you updated;)

WOO!

Guys, I MET HIM LIKE AN HOUR AGO! He was lovely. Me and my friend rolled up after college and asked a random builder if they were in there, and he was like "yeah sure, they're on the scaffolding, follow me" and he took us into the builiding site. We waved to Nick, Billy (electricition) and the blonde and bald builders off of the actual show. The interior designer was also there. The crew were filming all around us too and must have got loads of shots of the back of us.

They were all surprisingly friendly as they must have been knackered after working the whole day and still going, but we got a photo with Nick!

He also said if we go back next Wednesday he will try and get us on TV if we help decorate HAHA! Amazing. I have more Knowles-Love than ever.

Sorry Mills if you're reading - BUT I'M GONNA BE ON DIY SOS! :)