2nd January to 5th January 2008

Jono

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You lucky thing! It's nice to hear this song without being told how factually incorrect it is by my wonderful little sister.

so after the scott "the wotsit" mills comment i think i may have hurt myself or my pc coffee came a-spluttering out when i read that.

Apologies! :D

Ack, I haven't even been to bed yet!

i blame scott he's keep us far too entertained for this hour of the morning!

(not a bad thing) but this much humor in the morning before the first cup of coffee is insane!

do we even exist? maybe we don't exist

You lucky thing! It's nice to hear this song without being told how factually incorrect it is by my wonderful little sister.

Tell her that's the whole point of the song, "Elvis isn't dead, because I heard him on the radio, and you're coming back to me" ie - Elvis is dead and whoever the song's about ain't coming back.

[/geek]

I woke up early especially, Jas, it's Kelly you should be fussing over - thanks for the concern anyway!

Boo, it's not What Goes Around, that's the best Justin track. :(

hehehe im not supposed to start work till 8am but i woke up at 6am had a shower and thought oh S**t scotts on this morning does that make me a sad person?

I woke up at six today, no alarm or anything. How on earth I stayed awake is beyond me, but I'm feeling quite alert at the moment. I sacrificed my last lie in of the holidays for Scott, that's how dedicated I am.

Last lie in? Good God, when do you go back to school?

*can totally be a fat darts groupie*

So i managed to get some pics from the fireworks/ club crawl on new years ill see about getting them posted at some point though i dont think most of them are fit for under 18's :shock::shock:

time for smoking and drink making facilities in yer room then!

and wheres laura this morning on scotts show? chappers TOTDS and scott but no laura... or did i miss where she was today.