12th to 18th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott Mills cannot be held responsible for RSI or any stiffness (good mornin') caused by swing wing or any similar toys.

This KT Tunstall track is out today, rather good if I say so myself.

My parents/grandparents never said that, they always complained about how they had to walk 239355 miles to school and then work when they got home, etc.

Mine do that all the time. "When our dog got ill, we just shot it. There was none of this 'vets' business!"

I prefer this to the other one they did, but what's the deal with members of Fall Out Boy being in each video? Patrick was in the first, and Pete's in this one. Also, the lead singer of Gym Class Heroes was in the video for This Ain't a Scene. Why?

Everyone is going to prefer new songs to old songs, purely because they will be fed up of hearing it every day. I imagine in a few years time though we'll be saying something different when we look back at the songs.

Everyone is going to prefer new songs to old songs, purely because they will be fed up of hearing it every day. I imagine in a few years time though we'll be saying something different when we look back at the songs.

Oh, I don't know. I still prefer Bright Idea to No Tomorrow, and that's just because Bright Idea is a better song.