Unofficial Mills

18/10/2006 - Wednesday

natalie deakin

<b>GOOOD ACTUAL MORNING! I was up early to listen to Scott Mills. So if you only get half a review you know I’ve fallen asleep.</b>

<b>Morning Banter</b>

Scott is chuffed today because he managed to do something quite complicated on a computer yesterday. People started mocking Scott about the computer thing before the show had even started properly. Scott does find it hard to work any kind of appliance. Yesterday he found out his phone has a fault on it, which means it takes up to 2 minutes to send a text message. Scott was told he had to download the ‘Nokia PC Suite’ first. He had to load the disc onto his computer and it took him three hours. Then Scott had to work out which of the two cables was the USB cable from the laptop to the phone. Now his phone sends text messages as quick as anything. Chappers did call Scott ‘grandad’.

<I>Chappers: ‘Brilliant’.

Scott:’ Don’t just say brilliant that to me is like a massive accomplishment. That to me is like inventing the telephone’.

Chappers: ‘What do you want me to do come round and give you a hug?’

Scott: ‘Come on then’</i>

Chappers give Scott a hug and said well done.

<b>Myspace</b>

Scott has a point to make about myspace. He is being bullied at the moment on Myspace. Scott doesn’t go on there very often and the last time he went on was a month ago. Scott went on yesterday and there were loads of people on there saying ‘you’ve only got 2000 friends, loser!’ A lot of people are still calling him loser. Yesterday Scott added lots of friends as a protest and now has 3000 friends. Scott says Myspace is for putting a new band on or perving. Chappers added: ‘or promoting the Dave World Tour’. Chappers pointed out that he has 16,000 friends.

<b>Peter and Jordan E-mail</b>

Peter and Jordan sang ‘A Whole New World’ off of Aladdin at their wedding. There’s a recording of it going around at the moment. Scott was sent the e-mail 10 times over the last 24 hours. The song is fine when Peter sings his part but when Jordan sings it’s absolutely terrible. Scott said it is amazing but I think he’s is being a bit sarcastic. Chappers thinks Jordan sounds quite angry when she sings. Peter and Jordan also performed the song on last years Children in Need. Some urgent news came in at the end of the show about Peter and Jordan singing. Their management got in touch with the show to put the record straight. It isn’t Peter and Jordan singing, it sounds like them but it isn’t them.

<b>The Great American Phone Book</b>

These two calls were made at 6a.m. this morning. The first person Scott called is named ‘Randy Balls’. The second person he called is ‘Willy Muff’ – it took along while for him to say his full name. Georgina who reads the news has worked at Radio 1 for about 8 years. Scott has never seen George laugh so much as she does when he does The Great American Phone Book.

<b>Laura’s Diary</b>

Today Mary is wearing the blue pyjamas that likes. The latest Ben was being quite restless in bed last night. Laura thought he was having a bad dream but then she’s sure she heard him say Charlotte. First the mix tape from yesterday’s Laura’s Diary and then this. Ben kind of groaned it so she may not have heard him properly. She didn’t say anything about it because she didn’t want to start an argument. The only Charlotte they knew was Callum’s girlfriend. Laura doesn’t want to lose Ben; she thinks she is being paranoid. Everyway Laura thinks about the situation it ends up with her being alone. She can’t win, and she’s never good enough. A bit of a sad ending for today’s Laura’s Diary today.

<B>Wearing The Same Clothes</B>

Laura wasn’t in a good mood at all yesterday because someone is stealing her style. She’s been out to but some new clothes. This person recently has been wearing the exact same clothes as Laura – I think it might be George. Scott is the same and doesn’t like men wearing the exact same clothes as him. Chappers wouldn’t be bothered if someone wore the same shirt as him. He would be bothered though if he wore the same shirt as Joel.

<B>The Florist Game</B>

What will the florist or won’t the florist put on the card. Is there anything they won’t put when they send the message with the flowers? Laura rang up the florist today and the message is ‘this is a robbery; nobody will be hurt if you follow my instructions. Put £20,000 in unmarked notes in an unmarked bag. A man wearing a yellow jacket will come in to the bank at 4 o’clock. Give the bag to him do not tell anyone, thanks’. They did ring the woman back and told her it wasn’t a stick up and told her not to send the flowers. The florist was ready for sending the flowers to the bank. Scott went on record and said ‘please do not try and rob a bank sending flowers in a yellow jacket today at 4 o’clock.’ At least when Scott is up in court, he will be able to play the tape as evidence of himself saying ‘no to do it’.

<B>Loaded Lafta Award News</B>

Chris Moyles claimed he’s holding Scott Loaded award from last year to ransom until he gets his award from this year. A couple of weeks ago Scott went to the awards and collected Chris’ award on his behalf. When Scott got back to Radio1 he discovered the award was broken and it belonged to Charlotte Church. The award got nicked, Scott sent an e-mail round saying he is going to get security to look at the CCTV. Now the award has returned – it is still broken and they don’t know where Chris’ award is.

<B>Hoff Mania</B>

Hoff Mania is still running for the third day. Chappers said he would hit The Hoff because he is being mean to him. Last night The Hoff got married and had it annulled this morning. They had to guess the voice today and it was Robbie Williams.

Jono's back with a review tomorrow.<br>