Unofficial Mills

The Unofficial UM Awards -- Funniest Female Personality

Who do you think is the funniest female?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the funniest female?

yeah, like that's gonna happen...

No-one has yet given me a reason why she's supposedly so funny and isn't overrated and stupid like I think she is though, I've asked numerous times... not one reason from anyone.

I guess it's hard to explain. But I think it's Sara's charisma, charm, genuineness and warmth. The stories she tells and the way she tells them, the way she interacts with others..

:confused: It's really hard to explain, but I guess it's just like a mate who isn't necessarily hilarious or stand-up material, but in the context and situations you find yourselves in they may just say things or tell you stories and share with you anecdotes that make you smile or even laugh out loud. Things that only work in that context and wouldn't really be as amusing out of context if they were just repeated.

Not sure if that helps MrDoovde, or if other FMs would agree and describe what it is that makes her funny in the same way, but that's what I like about Sara and her sense of humour anyway.

See that's my problem, I don't hear any of that 'genuine warmth, charisma, charm' or whatever. I just hear an attention-seeking woman who thinks she's funnier than she is and rambles on about any old crap while at all times trying too hard because she seems to love the sound of her own voice. Guess I'm still struggling to understand it, all those things listed, if anything, I hear in Moyles, or used to hear in someone like Nemone.

(My 2c)

Also I've heard people say that she should do the breakfast show when Moyles leaves... maybe these people didn't know she already had her shot at breakfast (thanks in no small part to her friend Zoe Ball) and lost many listeners... *shrug*

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...