Unofficial Mills

19/09/2006 - Monday

Ema

<b>Alright treacle? I've decided to come back and help with reviews for a bit, sorry if it’s a bit vague but i haven't actually listenend to all of the show and got some help from the forum members. Big thanks goes to forum member Lucinda for her contribution. </b>

At the weekend Scott did a gig at a university and a drunk girl was sick on his new trainers... lovely.

Scott's Dancing On Ice

Well unfortunately the rumours are not true and Scott has confirmed that he isn’t going on 'Dancing On Ice' even though everyone wanted him to do it. Every one on this website already had the sofa booked and had high hopes of Scott winning the show.

Record of the Week

This week Scott chose 'Welcome to the Black Parade' by My Chemical Romance as his Record of the Week. An emo song? most people think so, and it caused quite a bit of controversy.

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

It's been reported that Wes from the Radio 1 Chart Show (circa 2002) is going in to the celebrity jungle. It has also been rumoured Westwood will too.

Flirt Divert - The Musical

Once again last weekend people have been giving out the flirt divert to weirdos including a guy who was calling suze and played the bodyrockers song “i like the way you move†down the phone. Another guy asked a girl if she wanted to go round and have a bacon sandwich whilst watching TV - romantic eh? and then as usual some random women who wanted Russell Brand tickets sounding very confused. After six, flirt divert turned into a musical with people singing such hits as i've got you babe and man eater down the phone.

Lord of the Rings - The Musical

We’re read the book, we’ve seen the film but have we seen the musical? auditions are being held place at the moment for “shortish hairy footed actors†for a part in lord of the rings musical. James Lloyd is to play frodo and it is expected to be one of the most expensive musicals made. Scott received an email from Sam, Jo Whiley's producer, suggesting that they should get Jo an audition and Scott & Chappers thought it would be a good idea. The show opens next June.

Scott thinks that musicals and lord of the rings are one of the worst things ever and drama students should put away their jazz hands. However scott confessed that he has seen one musical 'Avenue Q' and wished he saw the musical in Germany about Princess Diana.

<b>That’s it for today’s show, remember you can listen again online or download the clips off the forum!

Ema x</b>

twitter.com/emgreatorex