Unofficial Mills

Podcasts missing!

Wardi

Hello,

I have had to format my PC and I thought I had all the podcasts but apparently not! They have vanished (iTunes does not help!).

If anyone has them from 13th Dec 09 til now that would be super or know of anywhere that has them. I need them to make my train journeys to London and back interesting!!

Thanks in advance!

Actually if anyone does have from September to now and does have the time to upload I can happily provide the FTP space. That just leaves me to do the labelling then.

But the existing podcast archive is here: http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/local_links.php?catid=46&sort=d&pp=10&page=54

Could use that Jono, I can't get 'em up as an attachment with my dumb connection.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Sorry dude. I've been away for a couple of days so the uploading of podcasts is a bit behind. Don't tell Jono though cos he'll slap me.

their will be more available as soon as Jono can tag 'em up and get them on the site :D

I've added in what Nik has uploaded here which fills the gap from the end of September to the middle of November.