Unofficial Mills

What's My Lunch

Monitorabbit

Listening to Sara Cox always makes me think about food!

I know some rock stars are said to have a bottle of Jack and 20 Marlboro Red for lunch, but what do UMers like to eat/drink in the middle of the day?

Personally I love a bag of M&S mini poppadums with a little pot of mango chutney - mm delicious! Followed by a can of Red Bull and some Lindt 80% to keep me going for the afternoon...:D

UM is a nice place

Listening to Sara Cox always makes me think about food!

I know some rock stars are said to have a bottle of Jack and 20 Marlboro Red for lunch, but what do UMers like to eat/drink in the middle of the day?

Personally I love a bag of M&S mini poppadums with a little pot of mango chutney - mm delicious! Followed by a can of Red Bull and some Lindt 80% to keep me going for the afternoon...:D

OOOh get you!!! it's a rrrrubbish tuna mayo sandwhich and a flapjack from school for me. unelss i'm @home in which case it's heaps of spicy tomato pasta

etheridge_tom.png

Depends on the time of the day and where I am. I've been having some yummy sausage baps and mochas for breakfast at university. During the day it could be anything but when I'm at home it's usually something like a bag of crisps to get me through the day. I'm not a fan of chocolate really.

OOOh get you!!! it's a rrrrubbish tuna mayo sandwhich and a flapjack from school for me. unelss i'm @home in which case it's heaps of spicy tomato pasta

Ooo spicy tomato pasta sounds great.

Depends on the time of the day and where I am. I've been having some yummy sausage baps and mochas for breakfast at university. During the day it could be anything but when I'm at home it's usually something like a bag of crisps to get me through the day. I'm not a fan of chocolate really.

Sausage bap sounds really nice, I'd have brown sauce on that! :)

UM is a nice place

Oh dear I'm awful at lunchtimes...when it's a uni day it's far too easy to go town and go to Greggs/KFC/Yates for lunch, yet if it's a short break it's usually a sandwich from the shop. Obviously we go to these places because it's convenient at the time, yet after I always feel disgusting! When I'm at home or at work I eat much healthier and eat breakfast (usually something like porridge), dinner (normally a wrap with chicken and salad in - no mayo!) and tea (which is usually something healthy) and no snacks in between! Ah, I much prefer this version really ;)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Cereal or porridge at the moment, since I am incapable of getting out of bed before 12:30pm.

When I used to have lunch it would be something like houmous and red pepper sandwich. Or sometimes a Boots meal deal at uni. If I'm out and about, a tuna sandwich.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Surprised to see almost everyone has eating habits as bad as mine! :D

Lunch doesn't matter really though (at least, that's what I tell myself ha ha).

As long as people have something like porridge for breakfast and fruit and vegetables with meat at dinner that should make up for the tasty unhealthy stuff...shouldn't it?

UM is a nice place