18th January to 22nd January 2010

Jono

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's something to throw out there. My friend Katrina cannot watch TV if there is an element of suspense to it. She has Wikipediaed all of Glee because she doesn't like watching something she doesn't know what will happen. She has to research soaps and movies too. Is that normal? She says the X Factor results show is a nightmare. Is it just her who doesn't like suprises and twists. Same in real life. You have to tell her she's having a party.

Here's something to throw out there. My friend Katrina cannot watch TV if there is an element of suspense to it. She has Wikipediaed all of Glee because she doesn't like watching something she doesn't know what will happen. She has to research soaps and movies too. Is that normal? She says the X Factor results show is a nightmare. Is it just her who doesn't like suprises and twists. Same in real life. You have to tell her she's having a party.

it's not normal but its not just her. my sister does it and taunts me by saying she knows what happens every time something is on.

it's not normal but its not just her. my sister does it and taunts me by saying she knows what happens every time something is on.

Yeah. It's like the X Factor finals might be a live show but she hates the idea of Dermot doing the results live with however many minutes of suspense he adds in so she records it.

<o></o>

And once Joe had been announced as a winner either online or somewhere else and she’s found that out she then she'll watch the whole programme.

Oh it is normal, I do the same. I record the show and the result show then I watch the last few minutes of the result show first so I know the result and then watch the rest of the programme. I also read the last chapter of a book first, just so I know how it all turns out. If there is something sad to watch then I watch it in installments so as not to get too upset. So in Nikki's world it's perfectly acceptable.

Oh it is normal, I do the same. I record the show and the result show then I watch the last few minutes of the result show first so I know the result and then watch the rest of the program. I also read the last chapter of a book first, just so I know how it all turns out. If there is something sad to watch then I watch it in installments so as not to get too upset. So in Nikki's world it's perfectly acceptable.

Well I don't think I've done that before. She can't watch any of Eastenders because she doesn't know who killed Archie either.