Unofficial Mills

New Moyles jingles ready for Monday

Jono

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music 4 is starting 2010 with a bang thanks to a number of new music commissions including the latest themes for The Chris Moyles Show on BBC Radio 1 which go live on Monday the 11th of January.Recorded at Abbey Road Studio 1 with a full orchestra and then mixed and mastered here at Music 4 Studios, this is one BIG sounding package! Check back Monday to listen to the results here at music4.com.

http://www.music4.com/companyinfo/latestnews/93/huge-new-jingles-and-themes-for-bbc-radio-1s-chris-moyles-bbc-london-and-more.html

CRISIS

Aled on Twitter...

Imagine if Moyles didn't have his jingles! He'd be mortified! Would he have to resort to generic "Chris Moyles, CHRIS MOYLES, BBC, Radio 1" ones like the rest of the station have! Come to think of it I wonder if they even have any of those recorded for Chris?

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Exclusive By Pete Samson, Mirror.co.uk

RADIO 1 star Chris Moyles is getting £75,000 on top of his massive salary - just for playing his own jingles. Chris, 32, picks up £630,000 a year - but has a staggering deal in which the Beeb pays out £15 each time he airs a ditty he wrote.

£15!!!

etheridge_tom.png

BBC pay a flat fee to PRS. Whether Moyles chooses to claim money from PRS or not has no effect on how much the BBC spend.

I think since the whole fuss around it he has said (or started to then) waive the fee, but as this was something said on the show, all I can find to back me up is a post on Moyles.net (as no-one would report it as it's not something they can bash Moyles with).

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk