Unofficial Mills

scott mills is now on twitter!

popbitcher

Jono, is this real.

If Scott is really joining twitter, wouldn't it be better to hand Scott_Mills over to him? :)

Firstly, yes he's on Twitter.

But he was only intending to talk to R1 colleagues to start with as he's not sure if he wants to remain on Twitter yet... Hayley Hoff let the cat out of the bag!

We're keeping @scott_mills going as he would rather follow than tweet so anything exciting from him will go on to that account. Don't expect great deals of tweets from his other account.

We're keeping @scott_mills going as he would rather follow than tweet so anything exciting from him will go on to that account. Don't expect great deals of tweets from his other account.

And to promote your own stuff. If I see you promoting yourself I will unfollow :)

And to promote your own stuff. If I see you promoting yourself I will unfollow :)

Don't follow then?

I don't think some promotion hurts. Whether that's the Timmy Trendy video, the Beccy for a Lafta award, the RNLI scheme, some stuff from Unofficial Mills, charity stuff or retweeting stuff from other accounts about Big Brother.

Most of the stuff I tweeted were comments and quotes from the show but with regards to stuff like Big Brother I had to retweet other comments to avoid them being used as real comments in the press. But if you just talk business you upset people for not tweeting about other stuff - so you can't win. I've not seen any negative responses yet.