Unofficial Mills

Westwood on Radio 1 drivetime

Jono

Westwood's losers of the year.

"Shout out to Nike for sticking with Tiger Woods. Their motto is "just do it" and he did, many times."

Chris Brown. "Don't slap shorty!"

Susan Boyle. "That's the ugliest chick I've seen on telly. She's selling millions. She out sold Fiddy Cent. That just ain't fair!"

Listened for bits and pieces today and yesterday but if i'm honest i really can't stand it at all. The best bit i thought was today when he played a best bit with Jimmy Carr earlier in the year.

When i have listened to him in the past im pretty sure he played radio 1 playlist ( i know even that can get boring at this time of the year) in his show but im guessing what hes playing is pretty much upto him and the radio team or 1xtra playlist.

So im not enjoying most of the links (even by not taking it serious - i just find it gets very monoutous and boring.)

I hope Radio 1 reduce the amount of simulcasting with 1xtra, its starting to annoy me. I'll have to find another station to listen to tommorrow afternoon, not really a heart fan either!! Rant over....

''is Dave1 the real Dave ? '' E*F*4*L