Unofficial Mills

Brittany Murphy dead, aged 32

John

Despite not knowing who the hell she is, no offence, but I haven't seen hardly ANY films...

Nevertheless: RIP.

Sin City, 8 Mile, Girl Interrupted, Clueless, Just Married & Happy Feet to name a few.

she had issues with drugs in the past, & she may have had a food disorder also, she is the only child & her mother had very nearly died with cancer, Brittany had said only in November that she wanted to start a family.

i still have her Sin City poster on my wall :(

she had such a bright future ahead of her :cry:

936-21gn.jpg

:)

Aw that's sad. Condolences to her family and husband. She was my fave actress when I was younger...

On a more gossipy tone, was it Swine flu? That's what the papers say over here in Canada.

yes it has been reported that Brittany was very ill with flu like symptoms in the days before she died :(

still cannot believe it though, just been watching Just Married :(

such a shame.

yes she had a lot of prescription drugs, but there is a big problem with doctor's in the USA handing out pill's willy-nilly aka Polypharmacy

Polypharmacy

The term polypharmacy generally refers to the use of multiple medications by a patient. The term is used when too many forms of medication are used by a patient, when more drugs are prescribed than is clinically warranted,[1] or even when all prescribed medications are clinically indicated but there are too many pills to take (pill burden). Furthermore, a portion of the treatments may not be evidence-based. The most common results of polypharmacy are increased adverse drug reactions, drug-drug interactions and higher costs.[2] Polypharmacy is most common in the elderly but is also widespread in the general population.[3]

some of the pill's Brittany was taking shouldn't have been taken at the same time, some kept her awake due to the side-effects so she had to take sleeping pill's to help her sleep.

no i am not suggesting that her husband had anything to to with it, but Brittany did seem to head on a more toward downward spiral since they got married.

her body has now been taken to Forest Lawn Memorial Park in the Hollywood Hills to be buried at a later date :(

• 3 weeks later...