Unofficial Mills

Is Chappers leaving?

Jono

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yeahthat:

but i'm pretty sure it will be chopstick. Has anyone else noticed how he is getting more like he doesn't care if he gets sacked, and that he's there for a laugh. I think this was most apparent during the phonecall yesterday where he urged a girl to play truant, even after scott said not to.?

There's also the bit from Monday morning where Chappers, in the middle of Beccy's legal read for the Live Lounge contest, cut her off and said "don't vote for Will Young!". It definitely seems like he's coasting now.

There's also the bit from Monday morning where Chappers, in the middle of Beccy's legal read for the Live Lounge contest, cut her off and said "don't vote for Will Young!". It definitely seems like he's coasting now.

He's doing it again today. He's also been out the studio for longer, and beccy has taken a much bigger part in todays show.

etheridge_tom.png

I really hope its a set-up! But there are so many hints pointing to Chappers that i don't think it is :(

Im actually rather liking having the show on in the morning during the holidays! It means i stay up when i finish my paper round and i actually get on with work! Nearly finished all my college work now! :)

And i can't see Beccy leaving :)

I think you would notice a dramatic difference in the show if TOTDS left. He might not speak, but he still puts the show together and organises everything behind the scenes.

^ Agree ^

TOTDS is like the background in a theatre, without him it would just be pipes and a stage door.

Y4Ar5.png