Unofficial Mills

Is Chappers leaving?

Jono

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sad new for the show. I honestly dont know if the current drive time show can survive. I dont like Beccy and Scott on their own and dont usally listen, chappers is the one who really brings the best out of scott on this show. As said, it would be like Dave leaving Moyles show - it would just loose something that cant be replaced.

Too soon for a schedule shake up again, and so unless the show takes a drastic change in style and direction they would be looking at a replacement I hope, and in usual style they will be slowly introduced i imagine. Im assuming it doesnt neccessaily have to be the sports presenter.

I would be expecting David Guerredo to cover Carrie though surely?

Totally agree, really don't know how the show can survive without Chappers, he brings the best out of Scott and Becky. When it's just Scott and Becky it's very bland. If I was Scott Id be doing everything I could to keep Chappers. Going by Scotts recent Twitter post that someone will quit in Thursday it would appear that we won't know to Thursday for definate who's going, I think it would be a disgrace if Chappers leaves in Thursday witout as much as a days notice. I really really hope this is a setup and Chappers dosent go or else that'll be the end of the road for the show for me. Chappers must stay, even if it's part time

Isn't there a girl called Alison who used to do sport sometimes? I'd have thought a female would be better candidates for replacing Carrie.

Alison Mitchell. I think she'd be too tied up with 5Live stuff to do a whole 6 months or so of cover.

Either Tamasin Ford or Tamsyn Kent (I can't remember which one,) does sport on the big Newsbeats on occasion if they are strapped for cover, so they could be options if they're looking for a female replacement.

Alison Mitchell. I think she'd be too tied up with 5Live stuff to do a whole 6 months or so of cover.

Either Tamasin Ford or Tamsyn Kent (I can't remember which one,) does sport on the big Newsbeats on occasion if they are strapped for cover, so they could be options if they're looking for a female replacement.

Greg Dawson has been known to also. He however happens to be male.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

:yeahthat:

but i'm pretty sure it will be chopstick. Has anyone else noticed how he is getting more like he doesn't care if he gets sacked, and that he's there for a laugh. I think this was most apparent during the phonecall yesterday where he urged a girl to play truant, even after scott said not to.?

etheridge_tom.png