Unofficial Mills

Is Chappers leaving?

Jono

I still prefer Laura... I will always prefer Laura. Beccy is OK, but a bit too impertinent to Scott. Also didn't like the fact that she missed a 'phone call offering Scott a helicopter ride to a gig, and he wound up travelling by road.

I would have given her a P45 for that.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is seriously sad. I love Beccy, but Scott, Chappers and Laura were the ones I started listening for. I was really sad when Laura left, but Chappers leaving is gonna be even worse. Sadder still is the fact that there's gonna be no more Chappers and Dave. The year I start uni and could have actually seen them, too! :(

Is Chappers really leaving Radio 1 . Why. I think Scott , Beccy , TOWDS , Chappers , The PR4L and the PR4M make a really good team .

I hope Scott and Beccy don't leave Radio 1 because I think they r both good especially Beccy as I find it funny when she laughs.

Will Scott b watching Celebrity Total Wipeout on the 2nd of January as Sam & Mark r on the show then. I know Fathama Whitbread is also taking part in it as well so is Joe Swash.

To be fair we have all been saying and expecting this for a long time now.

Now, if it was a prank, what a rubbish one.

It was removed and the other person who would do anything about it is Jono, and he has this thread.

Now, if he hadn't looked at twitter in whatever it was, maybe 2 hours while the tweet was there. The 'prank' would be nothing.

Final thought, Becky is so always going to win OWO :)

Y4Ar5.png

The thing that dosen't tally up about all this is that Scotts only on for 4 days on breakfast next week then thats the show off until 2010, so if we are to beleive that Chappers is leaving before the end of the year then are they only going to give the listeners 4 days notice? Surely with Chappers being as important to the show as Scott then you think they would make a big deal of him leaving and would have made this public a bit more in advance. I really would be devasted if Chappers left and would proberly not listen really any more as Scott needs Chappers and Becky for the show to work, the way that Moyles would'nt be the same without Dave. Hopefully this is just a prank, but I'm fearing the worst

:( shame.

chappers going is very different to laura leaving the show, laura wasn't that hard to replace (bright & bubble woman) much harder to find someone to replace chappers though when scott has been ill chappers & laura covered with no probs even now chappers & beccy do well when they cover, beccy & towds cannot cover now when scott is away, of course nothing can be done about this it's chappers decision, but i am unsure on how the show will recover from him going, as others have said about his wit & the way he plays the games with scott & beccy will be very hard to replace & i don't think it can because the rapport has been built up over such a long time.

i now think scott's show will now finish next year :(

good luck chopper :)

:)