Unofficial Mills

UCAS applicants - 2010 entry

Grace

Hello everyone, remember me?

I was just talking to Fraser and we were saying how quite a few UMers are currently in the process of applying to go to university next year, so I thought I'd create a little thread for us all to moan and celebrate and stuff. :)

I'll get the ball rolling, I'm applying for International Relations (or variants) at (in order of preference):

St Andrews (acknowledged)

Edinburgh (acknowledged)

Aberystwyth (offer - 270 points)

Bath

Southampton (offer - ABB)

I sent off my application about six weeks ago and it was processed at the beginning of November.

(Jono: sorry if there's something similar out there, please still love me ;))

This is so scary! It's all becoming so real at the moment which is SLIGHTLY terrifying! :)

I'm applying for French and German which apparently is 'difficile' as the French say :)

My Options are:

Edinburgh

Bristol

Newcastle

Manchester

Leeds

I'm slightly nervous about Leeds for some reason :confused: Don't really know what it's like but hey, Life's a big adventure! :)

www.drainpipeclothing.com

This is so scary! It's all becoming so real at the moment which is SLIGHTLY terrifying! :)

I'm applying for French and German which apparently is 'difficile' as the French say :)

My Options are:

Edinburgh

Bristol

Newcastle

Manchester

Leeds

I'm slightly nervous about Leeds for some reason :confused: Don't really know what it's like but hey, Life's a big adventure! :)

Is that actual Bristol Uni or UWE?

Attunement.png