1. 1. Which soap is your favourite?

• Coronation Street
    • Doctors
    • EastEnders
    • Emmerdale
    • Hollyoaks
    • Home & Away
    • Neighbours

I haven't watched Neighbours in a few years now. Susan, Karl, Lou and Harold Bishop are the only faces I recognize! Oh, and nasty Paul Robinson.

I watched the 20th anniversary episode though. It was good to see some of the old faces like Jane, Gail and sexy Billy Kennedy!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Jono is watching today's EE omnibus

Watch Pat get bitch-slapped pretty soon!

lol i was bored the other day and was channel hopping when i saw the fight ish thing in the rovers about the affair that that man ended when the girl found out and hinted to his wife but then the girl told the wife and thats with the fight up in the pub.

thats my brill eastenders knowledge ;) i used to watch about 5 soaps i think!! i started at 5.30 (i think) with crossroads (oh the shame!), then hollyoaks, emmerdale, then eastenders then corrie (or the last two the other way round? cant remember)...

but i dont watch any now. :biggrin: im a soap(opera)-free lass (added the opera in brackets to make sure i didnt get any jokes about being "soap-free" :P)