Unofficial Mills

Mills to join Twitter?

Jono

yes if scott takes over it would be good but scott and social networks doesn't work (myspace and the facebook page - lost interest on both!). i think they are just after it due to its popularity - the carol mcgiffin stuff was funny. it will be good for authenticity to have scott on it but i think it won't be as informative :)

Following the announcement that Chappers has joined Twitter, there is talk of Scott joining and taking over @scott_mills. Do you think he'd keep it up-to-date?

If Scott takes the account over then I think it would be good, but if one of the Radio 1 geeks take it on I think it will be a real shame. You have built it up and it is humourous and sounds like Scott and my fear would be that if someone other than Scott did it we will end up with blatant BBC plugs and nothing more.:confused:

Following the announcement that Chappers has joined Twitter, there is talk of Scott joining and taking over @scott_mills. Do you think he'd keep it up-to-date?

It's about time he took it over. I think he would take random episodes of keeping it up-to-date, most likely when drunk. Ha ha.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 2 weeks later...